Saturday, June 22, 2019

Moving forward

The past few days have been a whirlwind- we closed yesterday and ran around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to accomplish as much as we could. The house is more beautiful than I remember. Gleaming oak floors and a stunning vaulted roof. The yard is expansive and gorgeous and Northport smells like sea salt and honeysuckle. Today we did the very not necessary task of purchasing smart home components but I guess you do silly things when you’re happy and in love. Our bedroom is painted and I must say that process sucks more than I remember. The furniture delivery is tomorrow which will be so wonderful to have all of those bits here.


Frustratingly these pictures look light blue but I assure you it’s a very chic light gray. And from here on out we’re hiring a painter because that sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment